Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 am

Annir followed behind Shaddow closely when she saw the urgel and a little girl huddled near a tree.

the urgel was about to swing his axe at the girl when he heard something and he swung around

Mayko dared to glanced up and saw that the urgel was payng attention to some other people..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:31 am

Shadow aimed and fired the deadly arrow. It pierced the Urgal's neck and the urgal was paralyzed. The Urgals eyes moved around in its sockets.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:33 am

with superhuman speed Annir ran forward, grabbing out a dagger long enough to cut off the urgel's head and that's just what she did.

Mayko stared, horror struck and she suddenly got up, keeping hold of her bunny nad grabbed her stone and ran for it.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 am

Shadow laid her crossbow in her lap and said "Whats her problem?" The Urgal's dead eyes staired at her. She hated Urgals. Shadow reloaded her crossbow and shot the Urgal in the eye. She spun her wheelchair around then wheeled back to Fyrn. "We should really get moving." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am

"wait"Annir said and sighed and followed Shadow"she's a little girl and she's out here all alone, shouldn;t we try to atleast get her back to her parents?"she said then she thought for a moment and remembered she caught a glimpse of something"and what was that thing she was holding...i didn;t get a proper look at it.."she hoped Shadow didn;t think she meant the stuffed bunny..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 am

Shadow stopped and spun her wheelchair around. "Annir, she looks perfectly fine, from my point of view it looked like she had been taking care of herself for weeks, im sure she can look after herself, and its not our problem." Shadoe paused "Oh and it was a dragon egg...funny about that."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 am

Annir shook her head"fine. you can do what you want. i'm going after her"she said and she jumped onto Kria and they took off.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 am

"Ok you do that" Shadow called after her. She wheeled herself over to Fyrn and looked at him. "Don't me that look..." Shadow said to Fyrn
sometimes I wonder about you...
"Well what do you expect, no one cares about me so why should I care about a little girl?"
I care about you
"Fyrn..." Shadow said, she wheeled over to him and touched his snout
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 am

after about 2 hours Kria flew back by herself and landed with a thud then she laid down and sighed
shortly after Annir walked through the trees holding the dragon egg in one arm and holding the little's hand in the other. Mayko held her bunny tightly and she looked up at Annir and once they stopped nad Annir let go of Mayko's hand, Mayko reached up and said"i want my rock."
Annir smiled gently and gave it to her. She then looked at Shadow.

Mayko took the rock and she sat down, cross legged and put it between her legs and she sat her bunny top of it.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 am

Shadow was sitting against Fyrn by the time the others came back. She had already eaten some bread and had a drink. Her wheelchair sat close enough for her to get to. Shadow looked up when the little girl wanted her rock. She smiled. "It aint a rock honey." Shadow said
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am

Mayko looked at Shadow and cocked her head to the side"it's not..?"she asked, surprised.."i thoguht it was pretty rock."she looked back at it then back at Shadow"what is it?"

Annir smiled and walked over to Kria and sat down
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am

Shadow smiled "Its a baby dragon, but it hasn't come out of the pretty rock yet."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 am

"baby......dragon..?"Mayko said then looked at Fyrn"will it look like that dragon?"she asked pointng at Fyrn

Annir smiled it seemed Shadow actually liked this little girl.. she suddenly remembered she forgot to ask the little girl;s name
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am

"Yes, more like that dragon." Shadow pointed to the baby black dragon who was sleeping on top of Midnght's chest.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am

Mayko looked at the baby dragon then at her stone....no, egg..."when will it come out?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 am

Fyrn looked at Mayko and said gently [i]when it wants to[i]
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

Midnight opened his eyes seeing the othere near by he got up and walk over to the his baby Dragon following him "You always found differn't way to give me headachs don't you Shadow" he said in the anchent tongue when he spoke the yongest look at him fear flashing in her eyes "I look like hell don't I?" he said looking at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

Mayko yawned and rubbed her eyes, she hadn't gotten much sleep last night because of the storm..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 am

Shadow turned her head and stared up at Midnight. First she couldn't say anything, then she said in the ancient language "abit, yeah." Fyrn looked Midnight up and down.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:22 am

moving his hand up to the back of his head he felt something sticky. "heal!" he said the winced "I think that is the wost, or when we got in a fight with whats his name." he smiled
"what happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 am

Shadow looked at Midnight "I don't really want to talk about it," she said in the ancient language. "And your not getting it out of Fyrn."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

Annir looked at Midnight then leant back against Kria

Mayko watched as the guy got up and she then stood up, grabbng the egg and her bunny and instead of going over to Annr she ran over to Shadow and hid as far behind her as she could"scary, bad man"she muttered
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 am

"He's not scary" said Shadow "well he is but hes not bad." She smiled at Midnight
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 am

Mayko half came out from behind Shadow and said"what's your name?"she meant to both Shadow and Midnight
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 am

"Shadow," Shadow said
and i'm Fyrn Fyrn said gently, nudging Mayko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-