Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 am

Annir walked up to Shadow"want your wheelchair?"she asked her softly. She glanced at the sky and saw her dragon, who was very small for a dragon flying back to them. She had left Fyrn, worried about Annir's safety.
Kria landed nearby them and watched Shadow and Annir for a moment before she laid down with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:54 am

Shadow looked at Annir "nah its fine." She followed Annir's gaze and saw the small dragon coming back.
Fyrn you done yet Shadow said to Fyrn
I'll be there soon ok Shadow Fyrn replied
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 am

"mkay"Annir said then she sat down next to Shadow with a soft sigh then she looked over at Kria who had almost instantly fallen into a light doze. A smile spread across Annir's face as she watched her dragon then she looked over the water
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 am

Midnight made his way down hill again, "she older now way older," a Small black Dragon slowing landed on midnights shoulder a group of Dragons are comeing this way, Ithink there hunting, "We can't be seen I can't see any were to hide" Midnight said thinking, "ok i hope this works, Hide us!" Insently they diserperied but not before the lead Dragon saw them.

Last edited by cooltime17 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

Coming back now Fyrn said. He had finished eating his fill then he bounded into the air, flying back towards his rider Shadow. Shadow frowned. "I saw..." then she faulted "nevermind."

Fyrn flew above the trees. Then he saw a figure turn invisible, but he could still see the heat given of by the figure. He roared loudly. Fyrn sent the image of the figure disapearing to Shadow.

"Some one is here that shouldn't be..." Shadow said distantly
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am

Kria instantly woke up after Shadow said that and waited for Anir to help Shadow onto her back and then waited for Annir herself to get up before she took off to where Fyrn was"we'll go back.."Annir said as Fyrn took Shadow"to get your wheelchair"and with that Kria turned around and flew back. Annir jumped off and grabbed Shadow wheelchair then climbed back onto Kria's back and she took off again and Annir kept a tight hold on the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 am

Shadow tied her legs onto Fyrn's saddle with the special straps. She help on to the saddle and waited for Annir to come back.
Ready? Fyrn asked
we should wait for the others
since when did you follow the rules

Fyrn roared again and dived towards the spot were the figure disappeared, he pulled up and circled the area.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 am

Midnight looked up at the Dragons as they circaled him "Shoot" he wispeder in the magic tongue. looking up he saw thought Shadow on one of the Dragons backs "slow timearound us!" he said looking at the dragon "It is her" slowly the Dragon changed directions chadgeing strait at him "shot!" he said "end spells!" every thing speed up again "We mean no harm!" he shouted out befor the dragon slamed into him nocking out mIdnight and the black Dragon on his should, as the world went black he saw a tree flying towards him.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 am

Kria flew back to them when she saw Fyrn and Shadow and a baby dragon and a guy...who were they...?
They flew down and landed near the dragon and boy.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 am

Fyrn circled above were the figure had disapeared. Then he appeared again and Shadow recognised him. "Impossible....." she said. Fyrn dived towards Midnight. "Fyrn no!" Too late, Fyrn had slammed into Shadow. Fyrn landed near the unconscious Midnight and the small dragon. Shadow quickly unstrapped her self and in her hurry, she slid sideways and fell onto the ground hard. She pushed herself up with her arms and looked at Midnight. Fyrn nudged Shadow and snorted.

Is it him? Fyrn asked.

Shadow nodded.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 am

Annir jumped off of Kria and ran over to Shadow with her wheelchair. She helped Shadow onto it with a sigh then looked at the guy"who is he?"

suddenly a roar shattered through the sky. It was one of the loudest roars ever heard...and it was close.

Kria instantly looked up, wanting to fly off and see what was the commotion but she suddenly froze. The biggest dragon she had ever seen suddenly flew over them. She anted to move but she couldn't..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am

Shadow ignored Annir, but she allowed Annir to help her into her chair. She couldn't take her eyes off Midnight. "Hes...." she stopped when she heard an ear splitting roar.

Fyrn looked up into the sky and roared in reply.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

Annir looked into the sky when she saw a huge dragon fly overhead. she noticed the Dragon suddenly stop as Fyrn roared and it circled ofr a while before it landed, obviously somewhere big enough for the dragon to land.. Kra could finally move and she walked over to Annir and laid down not taking her eyes away from the sky for even a second. But when she heard rustling in the bushes she reluctantly looked over and she saw an elf walk through from the general direction of where the huge dragon landed.. She growled at him. His hair was an icy blue and his eyes looked cold.. She didn;t like him.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 am

Shadow ignored all the commotion...still staring at Midnight and the small dragon, both unconscious. She couldn't just leave them there.

Fyrn growled at the elf who had emerged from the trees. He moved and stood protectively in front of Shadow, Midnight and the dragon.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 am

the elf smirked and he looked behind to hear the cracking of breaking trees and the huge dragon appeared, towering over even the tall trees. He looked down at Fyrn with his glowing red eyes and he growled, baring his teeth.

Annir looked at the elf and then at the huge dragon and she half stepped back. She looked back at the elf and for some reason he looked familiar..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:57 am

Fyrn bared his fangs at the massive dragon and growled.

Shadow wheeled herself next to Fyrn and glared at the elf.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 am

Annir stepped forward, unsure"Helegedhel?"she asked the elf
the elf looked at Annir"that's me."he said
"It's me, Annir"she said
"i know."he said"also there's no need to call me Helegedhel. Just call me Edhel or Ed."he shrugged, his expression softened as he spoke to Annir but when he looked back at Fyrn and Shadow his expression hardened back into his cold heartless expression
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 am

"oooh" Midnight mubbled "looking up to see a lot of dragons and elves "Sleep!" he mumbled thendrifting off again
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:16 am

Shadow glared back at Edhel, not liking him him one bit. Fyrn growled in his throat. Shadow thought she heard Midnight say something, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 am

"wait"Annir said, stepping around Fyrn and Shadow"why are you here?"she asked Edhel"adn since when did you have a... dragon?"she looked up at Akros, she couldn;t really called that a dragon
"i've had him since i left, he's actually the reason why i left."Edhel said, looking back at Annir then glanced behind at Akros who lad down with a thud which shook the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 am

Shadow shifted uncomfortable in her chair. Who was this dude? Maybe she could get into his mind, maybe this "Edhel" didn't know about shielding his mind. Shadow braced herself, then pushed her mind into Edhel's with all her strength
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 am

suddenly Edhel's eyes locked onto Shadow's"that won't work"he said and Shadow was pushed out of his mind with incredible force
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am

Shadow withdrew quickly. And just to make sure, put barriers around her mind.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:29 am

Edhel grinned and looked back at Annir"Annir, come with me."he said, stepping forward"we can be together like we were when you were young."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: