Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 pm

forgetting to speak with her mind Shadow said "right what who now???"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm

"I got him back" Mist said
Midnight looked around the room a dased expretion on his face.
{my evil plain is starting}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 am

Shadow ignored Mist and looked at Midnight... with concern in her emerald eyes. "What is the matter Mid?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

Midnight got up "can you fill that?" he said befor walking off leaving the room and heading to the ground floor

Last edited by cooltime17 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:56 am

Shadow folded her arms. What the hell was wrong with Midnight. Feeling Shadow's emotions Fyrn growled
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am

Mist whached Midnight leave, she could fill something too but it was comeing from him to her. it was like a worm. "Midnight?" she said befor geting up and following him.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Fyrn shook his head. He felt Shadows confusion which made her confused. Fyrn did not like being confused. He snorted and followed Mist.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:01 pm

{I'm back and nothings happened when I wsa gone Sad}
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Midnight aproched a wall tracing a highlighted area on the wall a shape of a shiled befor pushing on a brick at the center the wall opening a dark tunle the sloped down downwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: