Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm

(galbatorix :p)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 pm

{he would be dead, it is after the books.}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm

((yeah i know he seserves it hes evil.... i dont know why hes awesome.....but i BAGS shruiken hes mine!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA))
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am

{you have lost me}{lets get on with this}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 am

Shadow looked up and saw a new dragon
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 am

Mayko stood up, still shaken from shock and she looked up to see another dragon and wondered if it would be as mean as Akros was and she shuddered at the thought..

Annir looked up at the new dragon then absent mindedly walked over to Kria.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Shadow slightly recognized the dragon but she didn't know for sure. She was still sitting on the ground and her wheelchair was still broken, an easy fix but she didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Annir looked over at Shadow"know 'em?"she asked her
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

"maybe" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

"maybe?"Annir asked then chuckled softly
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

THe rider looked and saw Shadow near a tree with Fyrn and otheres over there he said to his gold dragon quickly she swoped doen landing lightly, "hey Shadow, Fyrn and... and" he saw trying to remember befor clumserly falling off his dragon dagaling by a strap, "um, why don't I just deliver the messige. can you help me?" he said hopefully
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am

Annir chuckled softly as she saw him and she walked over and helped him get out, untangling the strap.. She caught him just before he hit the ground and then she placed him down she then walked bck over to Kria
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 am

"thanks... Its Annir isn't it," carfully he turned around grabing something out of his bag "First, Does this belong to any of you guys?" he said holding up a white egg.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 am

Mayko saw the egg and she stood up and rushed forward"that's my egg!"she said, holding her hands up, trying to grab hold of it

"yes it's Annir. And the egg is hers"Annir sad and nodded to Mayko
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am

THe rider smiled. "Great," he said haning it to the little girl, "that mean he was telling the truth. Shadow, Midnight in the dragon rider caslte."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 am

"do we have to go to the castle???" Shadow asked...confused
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am

"Yes...well"the Rider paused, "Midnight may... not live, he was very weak when I left two days ago."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

Shadow raised her eyebrow and said "may not live? what do you mean?"

(go on ebuddy)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 am

"went you lissening to me?" the rider asked, "I said he was prety weak, something about a mistak in a spell." the rider climed back on to his dragon, are you going to come?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 am

She raised her arms "how exactly am I going to get on Fyrn?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

"sorry... um" the rider thought. "up!" he said lifting Shadow up on to Fyrn.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 am

"thanks" Shadow grinned. Fyrn nodded in acknowledgment.

Gwala hid in one of the trees surrounding the clearing. She had been there since they had landed. They called the little girl Mayko....could it really be her daughter? Multiple feelings swelled up inside her.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Annir watched Shadow and sighed softly"i'll wait here"she said going over to Kria who laid down..

Mayko took her egg and instantly moved away from the stranger. She sat down then she finally realised she had lost her stuffed bunny.. She paniced inside but managed to control her feelings from surfacing..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Shadow nodded "ok, c'mon"

Gwala was still hidden in the trees. She looked peered through the leaves and noticed that Mayko must have lost something. The small girl was sitting right near the tree where Gwala was hiding.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Mayko sensed someone watching her and she looked back and stared straight at Gwala through the leaves. She froze, not knowing who she was... Was she good? or bad? Mayko looked at Annir, just about to call over to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: