Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 am

"um hello!" Shadow said "unconscious dude on the ground, I can't help him all by my self now can I?" She folded her arms and glared at Edhel, who did the guy think he was?
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 am

Annir shook her head"no. Shadow's my best friend and i can;t leave her behind!"she said, stepping back

Akros growled as Annir said no to Edhel

as Akros growled at Annir, Kria forgot her fear and she leapt over Fyrn to stand beside Annir nad she growled right back at Akros, baring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 am

Fyrn stood next to kria, growling at the larger dragon.

Shadow smirked at Edhel
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 am

Akros growled at Kria and he snapped out at her with his jaws, dangerously close to her head and Kria drew back. Kria knew if the black dragon wanted to he could rip her head clean off...

Edhel glared at Shadow

"you can;t expect me to come back to you after over 20 years"Annir said then looked at Kria
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 am

Fyrn stood infront of Kria and roared in Akros's face. Glaring at him. Brown eyes met red.

Shadow said annoyed :and everyone ignores the cripple." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 am

"kehehe"Edhel said"your not even worth listening to. your a cripple after all."he smirked

Akros roared back, not intimidated by the brown dragon at all.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 am

That was the last straw. Fyrn pounced on Edhel and roared, baring his fangs.

Shadow glared at Edhel with so much hatred that a tree behind Edhel exploded.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 am

Akros reached down and grabbed Fyrn's shoulder's in his jaw and ripped him away from Edhel, throwing the dragon away. Edhel leapt onto Akros with a little help from the dragon and Akros grabbed Annir and took off to the sky, his tail lashing out at them, knocking everyone over.

Kria leapt up and without a second thought flew after Akros, she was fast but with Akros's huge size and pwerful, fast wings beats she couldn;t keep up. For a dragon who wouldn;t grow anymore she very small and that was a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 am

Shadow swore and wheeled herself over to Fyrn. His shoulder was bleeding badly. "Weis Hael" Shadow said, holding her hand above the terrible wound. Fyrn grunted in pain as the wound healed. Shadow couldn't get onto Fyrn by herself. "Go ok, get Annir." Fyrn nodded, he licked Shadow's face then flew into the sky, leaving gouges in the ground.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 am

Annir struggled in Akros's gripped and she yelled"let go of me!"but he didn't listen. She tried getting herself out but his grip was too tight. she tried everything she could think of but she couldn;t go anywhere.

Kria heard soemthng behind her and she looked and saw Fyrn, he was gaining on her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 am

Fyrn pounded his wings fast and zoomed past Kria. He flew in from the side and smashed into Akros, laching his jaws around the black dragons neck and not letting go. Fyrn and very strong jaw muscles and could hold on for days. He would not let go. Fyrn was planning to keep the large dragon occupied while kria could get Annir.

Shadow wheeled over to Midnight who was still lying on the ground. He had aged afew years, but not much. "Where have you been?" Shadow whispered. She bent over as much as she could in her chair and picked up the unconscious baby dragon. She put the dragon on her lap so it would be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 am

Akros growled nad whipped his strong tail into Fyrn's side, the spikes on his tail digging into Fyrn then he moved his tail downwards to rip through Fyrn's side

Kria caught up soon enough and she went under the huge dragon and made a grab for Annir but the large dragon managed to swing his tail from Fyrn and over to Kria and it pierced her side like butter. Akros's tail hit her so hard she lost her balance in the air and plummeted towards the ground. She never had been a fighter, she was more of a thinker, thinking up stategies. Kria managed to catch herself just intime before she hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am

Fyrn growled in pain, but did not let go of Akros's neck. He smashed his tail into Akros's wing, ripping through the membrane with the sharp spikes on his tail
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 am

with that Akros barely faltered but that was enoguh to make him go off balance. He let go of Annir but mistake and he made a grab for her but missed and he roared.

Kria saw Annir falling and she flew up and caught her, wincing from the pain in her side.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am

Fyrn bit hard into Akros's neck, he flapped his wings, but it was difficult because of the wound in his side. Fyrn's vision blurred.

Shadow felt pain in her side. "Fyrn..." she whispered. She couldn't heal him from here, she felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am

Akros winced and he suddenly jerked away from Fyrn. Fyrn's teeth ripped through Akros's neck and he winced. With another roar he whipped his spiked tail into Fyrn, making him hurdle towards the ground and Edhel healed his wings and they flew off. They managed to get away far enough so they wouldn;t find them and Akros landed..

Kria looked at Annir and went and placed her on the ground and then she saw Fyrn falling and she flew towards him, trying to break his fall from hitting the ground. He slammed into her and she hit the ground instead of Fyrn. Instead his weight on her made the fall worse.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 am

Fyrn groaned in pain and rolled off the smaller dragon. He lay on his side, eyes closed, exhausted.

Fyrn! Shadow shouted are you ok, I'm coming.

I'm fine, stay there.

Fyrn opened his brown eyes and looked pleadingly at Annir.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:46 am

Annir stood up and she went up to Kria and muttered"Weis Hael"and healed her wounds then she walked over to Fyrn and did the same. His wounds were alot more severe then Kria's and when she finished she was exhausted."there..."she muttered, falling back.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 am

Fyrn raised his head from the ground and growled we have to get back to Shadow

Shadow felt through Fyrn that he was healed. He must be with Annir.
Can you get back? Shadow asked Fyrn, Annir and Kria at the same time
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

yeah Kria replied i can atleast. i'm not too sure about Fyrn, he may be too tired... she gave Fyrn a look asking is he was alright.

Annir placed a hand on Fyrn with a soft smle"thank you"she said wamrly then walked over to Kria
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 am

What happened Shadow said, worry in her voice

Fyrn was too tired to answer Shadow or Annir. He rested his head on the ground and said can you get Shadow?
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 am

Annir nodded and got onto Kria and they took off. They came back to Shadow and Annir helped her onto Kria and grabbed her wheelchair"I'll come back to get these guys don;t worry"she sadi then Kria took off and Annir explained everything to Shadow. They got back to fyrn and Aniir jumped down, put the wheelchair on the ground then helped Shadow into it. She then jummping onto Kria again and they flew back and grabbed the baby dragon and the guy and flew back to the others and placed them on the ground"there"Annir said and Kria laid down.

when night came a storm had brewed in the sky and thundered boomednad lightning cracked. not too far away from Annir and the others there was crying and sobbing.Annir had already gone to sleep under Kria's wing and didn;t wake up from the storm.

Mayko hugged the stuffed bunny tightly, crying and sobbing hard. She was scared of storms. Lightning cracked through the sky and she half screamed and froze, scared.. She glanced at the glowing white stone that had a a spiral pattern on it and she brought it closer to her when she was able to move..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 am

Shadow was seated into her wheelchair. But she didn't want to be in her wheelchair. Shadow pushed herself out of it and landed on the ground. She then pulled her body towards Fyrn, then flipped herself over so her head lay against his front leg. Fyrn sheilded Shadow and her wheelchair under her enormous wing.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 am

morning soon came and Annir woke up as Kria stood up. Suddenly Annir was jerked fully awake by a scream which obviously came from a young girl

Mayko screamed as an urgel appeared before her. She clung to her stuffed bunny and buried her face in her knees as it advanced towards her..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am

Shadow woke up with a start as she heard a scream. Fyrn jerked his wing away and Shadow hauled herself onto her wheelchair. She grabbed her crossbow from the pack on Fyrn's saddle and loaded it. Holding the crossbow, she wheeled herself into the trees. The arrows Shadow uses are cursed. When they piece the skin of any animal, the victim is paralyzed so Annir can finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: