Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 am

Bagon still wanted to fight so he cried out "bagon bagon bagon bagon bagon bagon bagon!"
"You are a whiner aren't you" Laura said, smiling
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 am

Raikou heard it and it irritated him. His eyes snapped opened and he leapt to his feet and roared at Bagon, striding towards them.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 am

John saw what was happening and ran Infront of Raikou blowing in to the shell "Raikou stop its a young one." John looked at Raikou in thte eye, he still had the ring on so if thing came to a fight he could use it.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 am

Laura looked at John "You mental or something?"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 am

Raikou growled at John, electricity flashing off of his body now

Lavi rushed forward and suddenly tackled Raikou, pinning him to the ground. He growled, ignoring Raikou's thrashing
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 am

"Looks like Raikou wont lissen to me today." John sighed pulling out a red ring from his bag and putting it on his left fist. then useing the shell he said to Raikou "I chalage you to a fight Raikou," he said, "again." he added.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 am

"don't"Takero said, walking forward and despite Raikou who was using electric shocks to try to get Lavi off of him he walked over and grabbed Lavi and dragged him off of Raikou"Raikou. Go."he said to him.

Raikou growled adn stood up, shaking off. He used thunderbolt on both Lavi and John and then ran off nto the trees, leaving only a trail of singed grass and tree bark.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:11 am

Laura just stood there, holding Bagon. She didn't know where squirtle had gone, probably back to the lab
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 am

John saw Raikou let a an atack off. quichly he ran to Takero actervating the red ring healing them as the atack hit them
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 am

Takero winced slightly but he managed to stay upright and so did Lavi.

Squirtle ran over to Laura yelling" Squirtle, Squirt!"e clung to Laura's leg, frightened..
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 am

John ran after Raikou letting off a blast of light that hit it {he or she?} in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 am

Raikou growled but continued running an he disappeared. He ran out of site..

Lavi ran after John adn he caught up easily and grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him back

Takero walked up to John and Lavi"don't agrivate a legendary pokemon! that's suicide!"he growled and Lavi threw John to the ground
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 am

"why? we do it all the time." John said getting up."and don't leacher me. I had heaps of that from the orthenige."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 am

Takero gave John a look but turned away and walked off, Lavi following him closely

Freya watched silently, a little confused
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

John turned around then lifting the shell he blow a long hing note. the whatch the Pokemon come back. shighing he tock the rings off and put them in his bags.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 am

Laura bent down and said "its ok guys" to Bagon and Squirtle

(David, John's eevee has to have an egg so laura can get an eevee)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 am

{k, but John can get you one.}
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 am

Takero sighed and sat down.. He noticed Freya walking off with pikachu but he did nothing. after half an hour he stood up and started walking, deeper into the forest. He didn't care if they didn't follow him or did.
Lavi growled softly and ran after Takero and slowed once he got beside him and kept pace with him
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 am

John walked through the forist with Eva "eev" Eva said john smild "thats a good Idear" he said sitting down pulling some food out of his bag.giving some to Eva.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am

Laura looked around. Everyone had ditched her!!!!! She sat cross legged on the ground. She didn't feel like getting lost. Bagon and Squirtle were playing tag
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

John sat on the grownd and saw Laura by her self. getting up he walked over to her, holding a harf eaten sandwidge in his hand "you ok?" he asked
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

Freya came back later, pikachu tired yet okay and a happy look on her face and a pokeball in hand.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 am

Laura stared at the ground "they ditched me" she said

Bagon and Squirtle ran over to Eevee and said hello
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 pm

"sorry i left"Freya said, standing behind Laura then looked around"Where'd that guy go?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Laura tilted her head backwards and looked up at Freya "ran off somewhere with his precious Lavi"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: