Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 am

"But I saw traks," he said confused, "Wiat," John looked closly at the tree above him, "oh no" he said befor a man dressed in black jumped down on top of him, three others following suit.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 am

Laura bent down and hugged the Squirtle. Bagon waddled over and joined in the hug. She stood up and saw the dude walk into the clearing. "Dude, team rocket is long gone, they don't come here"
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 am

Squirtle watched as Laura bent downa nd hugged her and she placed one of her small hands onto Laura's hand and looked her in the eye"squirtle squir"she said, thinking something was wrong with Laura and that she was upset for some reason
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 am

John looked up and saw he was on the ground a man clad in black neeled over him holding a figer to his lips, john looked around were out of sight, where Eva?

Eva ran up to Luara paniked "Eev eevee eev" she said paniked doing her best to poit to the trees where the men were hiding
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 am

"Hey look" Laura said, looking at the Eeevee, shes trying to tell me something." Bagon walked over to the Eevee and said "Bagon"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 am

Eva looked at the Bagon "Eev eevee eev!!" she said glanceing back at the trees

John lay on the ground whaching as the man raised a net gun up aimimg at the Lavi then Fired
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 am

"Bagon!!!" Bagon said surprised, then he rushed over to Laura and started jumping up and down and pointing towards the bushes.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 am

Eva saw the net fly out of the trees hitting Lavi.

John saw the net Hit Lavi. ok thats it! John jumped up slaming his fist in to the mans face then taking a ninger pose when the others came ranning
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 am

Laura ran over to Lavi and started fiddeling the the rope, trying to break it. Then her hand flung to her short pocket and she pulled out a pocket knife. The blade slid out and she started cutting at the ropes. Bagon and Squirtle ran over to Laura and Bagon started biting and scratching at the net. But the net would not break. She put the knife back into her pocket then she saw the other boy in trouble. "time to test you guys out" Laura said to Bagon and Squirtle.
"Bagon use bite and Squirtle use bubble!" she shouted

(Bagon and Squirtle are both boys)

Last edited by Lozza on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 am

John Kicked on of the men as he rushed towarrds him then dug in to his bag pulling out a yellow ring sliping it on the held his fist out towarrds the othe manas the ring let out a burst of light stunging the man
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 am

Lavi growled in frustration and surprise as he was caught in the net and he thrashed about. But he felt Takero's hand on his shoulder and he calmed down.
Takero gave Lavi a firm look with a slight nod and instantly Lavi bit into his net harshly, trying to break it. With Takero's help the net broke bit by bit and Lavi managed to get out with a growl. Takero stopped Lavi though. He wanted to let Laura try her pokemon out.. And Freya if she wanted to. But it seemed Freya also had the same idea of letting Laura use her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am

Squirtles bubble beam hit one of the men, suprisingly it was powerful and knocked the guy out
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 am

Lavi, still growling laid down and kept scanning the area for anymore danger lurking by. He couldn't attack these people because Takero said so...

Raikou leapt into the clearing, all the wild pokemon fleeing in terror as electricity charged from his body. His fierce gaze swept over the area and he growled as he noticed Lavi stand up defensively.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 am

Bagon and Squirtle saw the legendary pokemon and rushed to Laura
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

Raikou roared and stepped towards Lavi who didn't stand down.

Takero did nothing. He leant against the tree, hands behind her head, at ease.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 am

Laura watched the Raiku

(post on eragon)
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Lavi leapt forward, growling and the two faced faced off. Suddenly Raikou used thundbolt just as Lavi used dragon pulse. Each attack hit the other pokemon and they both resisted but were both brought to the ground from the sheer force of the attacks.

Takero yawned and looked over at them then walked over to the two pokemon. He stood beside Lavi as he got up and watched as Raikou got up"had enough now?"he asked them both with a sigh"Raikou, we need your help."

Raikou growled as Takero spoke to him and he lunged forward but Lavi lunged back at him, knocking the off balanced Raikou to the ground
Raikou stood up and with a growl he walked pass the two and looked at the men who were obviously bad.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Bagon watched as the two pokemon fought. When they paused for the second time he walked between them and cried "Bagon bagon gon!"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Raikou growled at Bagon and nearly swatted him away but Takero picked him up just in time"leave him alone!"he growled at Raikou
Raikou growled bit him arm in wanring and Takero winced but ignored it
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Bagon struggled in Takero's grip saying "Bagon Bagon Ba"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Takero sighed and he kept hold of Bago and walked over to Laura, placing him down"if i were you. i wouldn't let him do that again... Raikou is very touchy."he then straightened and walked back over to Lavi and knelt down beside him
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Laura nodded. Bagon was just about to march back over to Raiku but Laura grabbed him. "When your stronger ok bagon" Bagon sighed "bagon" he said
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Raikou saw the men and women who obviously were bad and he growled adn used thunderbolt on every one... He then watched as every single one either fainted or ran away He then grunted and laid down
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 am

John Was bisy fighting one of the men using the ring to let a out a burst of light when needed
sudenly a bolt of thander riped inbetewn them as the other ran of John saw the Riakou in the field. John pulled out a strange shell out of his bag using it to make a noise that Pokemon understand {it sounds like music} "thank you Raikou, you always showup in time."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 am

Raikou saw John and he nodded with a gruff grunt and he drifted into half-sleep

Takero stood up and he walked back over to Laura and Freya leadinf Lavi by the ear. If he let go of LAvi whilst he was still agitated at Raikou he would go and attack him, and not even Lavi could defeat Raikou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: