Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Laura nodded and said that would be awesome!" Bagon noticed Laura's excitement and raised his arms and said "Bagon!"

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 Michelle (bit like that)
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Takero smiled again"would you mind if she tagged along?"he asked nodding at Freya. He then noticed Lavi had come up behind him. Lavi was big even for an Arcanine and was quite intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

"Yeah" Laura said "Freya come over here." Bagon looked up at Arcanine with interest.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Freya heard her name and she bounded over cheerfully"yeah?"she asked

Arcanine looked down at Bagon, his scars on his eye now noticeable
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Bagon shrunk back into Laura's arm, away from Arcanine. "You ok Bagon?" Laura asked, then she looked up at Arcanine "....crap"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Takero looked up at Arcanine and placed a hand on his shoulder"don't worry. He may look scary but if someone is my friend he's a big softy to them"he chuckled. It was hard to imagine the huge, scary Arcanine even pretending to be soft to others.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Laura looked into Arcanine's eyes. He looked like a big softy. She smiled "Bagon its alright." Bagon opened his eyes which has been squeezed shut.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Lavi lowered hmself and he nudged Laura's cheek and then rubbed his face against Takero's

Takero smiled and petted the large Arcanine with a smile

Freya watched Arcanine"he's cool"she said
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 am

John Walk though some trees on the out skerts of a town a Eevee following him. John looked in his bag "need more surplys," he looked back, "come on Eva, you look tirerd," he said neeling down to pick up a tiered Eva, Eva just climbed into his arms and fell asleep, standing up john walked in to the town seeing three people with pokemon, one very big,
John walked up ot them, "excuse me, can you please tell me were the shops are?"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am

Lavi[the Arcanine..] saw John and he growled
"lavi, don't"Takero demanded and he looked at John then he pointed in the general direction of where the shops were"that way"he said, placing a hand on Lavi's shoulder to calm him down. Lavi didn't like random strangers. He only accepted Laura and Freya because Takero had came up to them first..
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:28 am

John look in towarrds the shops "thanks," he said befor walking off to the shops, shifting Eva onto one arm digging in to his other poket
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 am

Lavi and Takero watched as John walked off and then Lavi laid down.

Freya watched John....that was....random
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 am

Laura spoke Freya's thoughts "That was random..." But Bagon was more interested in the female Eevee.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:14 am

Freya smiled as Laura spoke that

Takero watched as John disappeared into the trees and he looked abck at the two girls"anyway. I heard you say before you wanted to catch other pokemon"he said to Laura"if so then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:20 am

"Yeah!" Laura said in excitement. Bagon was standing up on Laura's folded arm and was looking over her shoulder to see where the Eevee had gone.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:23 am

Takero smiled and started walking
Lavi stood up and walked beside Takero obediently

Freya looked at Bagon and Laura and smiled and then followed Takero as pikachu sat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 am

Bagon turned around and jumped out of Laura's arm's so he could walk on the ground. On the way down he frantically flapped his arms, but he landed safely. Bagon walked alongside Laura.;
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 am

soon they came to a real forest and they walked through it. The trees were dotted with pokemon here and there. They came to a clearing which also had pokemon. Takero stopped and looked at Freya and Laura"well this is a nice place to start i guess"he said as Lavi laid down, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 am

Laura looked around wow there are so many she though. Laura took squirtles pokeball out of her pocket and looked at it.

(do you want to play squirtle??)
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 am

[sure]

Freya looked around, swestruck. she hadn't ever seen so many pokemon at once in her life!
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 am

John exited the store his bag stocked up on surplys Looking around he walked back into the forest bending down to look at some foot prints "people for team rockets gan" he said shocked, thinking of the earia "No," getting up he ran through the trees to an area that would be full of pokemon, or use to.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 am

Laura said "c'mon out Squirtle"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 am

squirtle appeared and looked around... Where was she? she was supposed to be back at the lab. She looked up at Laura and her expression brightened and she threw her arms up, saying"Squirtle Squirtle!"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 am

John entered the clearing closly followed by Eva, looking around he saw the three people he saw at the town, "were are t peopl from team rocket?"

Last edited by cooltime17 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 am

Lavi stood up as he saw John and he growled.
Takero stepped forward"Team Rocket isn't here."he said

Freya looked at John then at pikachu as he jumped off her shoulder and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: