Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 pm

"i guess he got irritated"Freya suggested then she smiled"i got a pokemon by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 am

"really?" Laura said, looking up at Freya "what one?"
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am

"a mawile"Freya replied with a smile then said"Mawile come on out!"and mawile appeared
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am

John whached the girls talk. "never can take to people fer long hay Eva." Eva just looked at him. "what?" he said bending down to rug Eva's belly, "ahh, thats is what, well congratulations." John smilled rubing Eva.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

Laura said "awwwww i LOVE Mawile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

Freya smiled

Mawile looked at Laura and then looked away stubbornly

Freya laughed
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 pm

John looked up at them. "hey you guys know your way around right? because I need to the Profecer." John said, "I'm not that good at births" he added
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Laura smiled at the cue Mawile then looked up when John spoke. "you mean pokemon egg births, you dont need to do nothing, they just glow and there you go, end of story"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 am

John smiled "see I'm no good, Profecer wonts to see it tho, so can you girls find you way or do you want a map?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 am

Laura frowned and said "yes we do actually, i don't feel like getting lost...can we come to the lab, ive actually never seen an egg hatch, ive only seen it on the internet."

(LOL i want a vaporeon and a camerupt!!! lol and I wont be here from tomorrow to next monday... i will try get on ebuddy on my phone when i can ^^ )
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 am

"um..." John said glanceing at Eva "eev" she replied. john looked up "well I guess you could"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am

"awesome" said Laura. Bagon jumped up and down "bagon bagon bagon bagon bagon bagon!. he liked Eva
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 am

Picking Eva up he walked carfully through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 am

Laura pulled out her pokeball and said "sorry Squirtle but I will get in trouble if he sees you..." Squirtle nodded and went back into the pokeball. Laura picked up Bagon and followed. She heard Freya following close behind
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am

once they got to the lab Freya noticed the proffecor and Takero arguing over something. Takero seemed furious and so did the proffecor... She wondered what was going on... she then heard Takero yelling"Fine! have it your way!"and then he finally noticed the three and he walked over to Lavi who was about 10 metres away from where he and the proffecor were arguing, and sat down with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Bagon jumped out of Laura's arms and ran over to Takero. He said "Bagon?"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Takero looked at Bagon and he slightly calmed down as Lavi nudged him"it's nothing, Bagon"he said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Bagon folded his arms and stared at takero.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Takero chuckled then looked up and over at Freya and Laura. He stood up and then saw the not very happy on the preffosor's face and he growled to himself and turned and walked off again.

Lavi turned, roaring at the proffesor, walking up to him, growling he nipped the proffesor harshly then bolted after Takero.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 am

John quickly steped out of there way as they came past. then looking to the preffesor. "um Eva gonna give birth." "Eeeeeeeeevvv." was all Eva said beforjumping down and walking over to The Proffesor.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 am

(know one knows how pokemon give birth, the eggs just appear)
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm

[yeah that is true.]
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

{I'll just make them go into a room without John.}
the profecter picked up Eva and walked into a room the door closing behind him. John turned to the others, "well we have to wait for it," John went to a cabered pulling out a some drinks. "here, he said tosing them to the others, then pacing acrous the room.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Laura caught the can of softdrink, then she tossed it back. "Don't drink soft drink" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 am

John stopped to cached it. "it's juce, he dosn't like softdrink." he said putting it on the ground and continuing his relentless pacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: