Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:11 am

"okay... whos he and I dont like juice either"
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:58 pm

"who owns the place?" John answered smiling "not that quick you housed people are."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Laura shook her head and glared at John "I have know idea what the heck your talking about..."
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 pm

"sorry, you live in a house, there for a house person." John explain "I don't I live with the pokemon in the bush and stuff, there for I'm a Bush person, I don't need to explain streen people to you do I?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm

"well... i live in a house... so what... Im going to search for pokemon and stuff... so I wont be living in a house." Laura poked her tongue out at John
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"your still a house person" John said "they all do that."
John turn when the Profecer entered the room "she will be awale." he said to John.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

Laura frowned "do you even know what that dude is doing to ya eevee... know one knows how it happens... why should the prof?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 am

John rolded his eyes "house person." he said befor turning around, "I got more infomation and there have been signs of a mew in the forest here." he said to the profecer
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Laura frowned "but there is one mew... how could there be more?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:21 pm

John looked at her, "ok there is no finale knowlge on how many pokemon there are or the amount." he them turn ot the profecer, "Ring tec is great two used the healer agenst a legendary pok. and here is the info pad that you wanted me to carry around."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Laura nodded, pretending that she understood what John was saying...
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm

John looked at the otheres "you want to wait out side? I hear there is a great takeaway store in this town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: