Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Fyrn cut in because we are
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 am

Lainagos gasped when the people in the room turned towhere she was at the window

Midnight opened his eyes "Lainagos?" he said weakly
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

Shadow looked out the window at the elf and large dragon. Shadow couldn't tell if she knew the elf. "Who the hell is she?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Mist looked at her "I beleve she is Lainago" she said to shadow. "are you comeing in?" mist then said to Lainago."[i]

Lainago just looked at them befor sliping from her holds
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Shadow raised her eyebrows at the elf 'Lainalagos' what a stupid name. Fyrn snorted at the silver dragon. She was beautiful, and larger than him, but she felt cold, from a different place, far away from home.

Thurinen was gently hovering in the sky when Laina fell. She dived down towards the ground, came up and caught Laina on her back. Then Thurinen remembered she wasn't wearing a saddle. You okay? She asked.

Last edited by Lozza on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 am

{Lainagos is out side falling to the ground very far bellow}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:17 am

{{edited it}}
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 am

Lainagos looked up "I'm fine just nealy got smacked it to the ground, were you eyeing that brown one?"

Last edited by cooltime17 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Thurinen hovered in the air. Glad that she had caught her rider.

Yes Thurinen said to Laina's question I could easily defeat him in battle Thurinen prided herself in being a very powerful female dragon. She was about the same size as the brown dragon, maybe larger.

Last edited by Lozza on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 am

{edited it, you might want to repost and post on the others}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

Thurinen hovered in the air. Glad that she had caught her rider.

Yes Thurinen said to Laina's question I could easily defeat him in battle Thurinen prided herself in being a very powerful female dragon. She was about the same size as the brown dragon, maybe larger.

Gwala looked up Annir and asked "so..... where ya going?"

Last edited by Lozza on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

Midnight opened his eyes "ok I'm a bit over loaded" he said, his movements fast, as he got up.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 am

Annir looked at Gwala and shrugged yet said nothing..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 am

Gwala looked at Annir. If only she was a rider and could read her mind... but she wasn't

(i dont get it david...)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 am

{Energy}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 am

Shadow nodded slowly and said "what about that dragon outside... whos she?"

(like my new signature)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 am

{still too big}
"Hmm" Midnight said puzled "I'll ask them" he then ran out jumping throught the window
"told you he would be jumping all over the place" Mist said befor jumping out after him
[i]"stop wasting energy you idiot you only just got your energy back!" she called out befor Midnight flew up past the window using magic calling out "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" with a very angery Mist chasing him
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

Shadow laughed and raised her eyebrows. "Hyper much..."

Fyrn chuckled in his throat

Thurinen, still hovering watched the young man and his dragon. She shook her head mental... Thurinen dived and landed on the ground. She was tired of flying.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 am

Midnight flew through the air stoping the flow of magic every now and then to fall past Mist,
Looking around he couldn't see Mist any were "were did she go?" he wondered out louded befor running into a invisable dragon then instent ly lached on to him "game over and back to bed dumb bells" Mist said flying back to the caslte.

Lainago look up "he has way to much energy in him for normal, do you think he has something to do with them" {the blood elves}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Thurinen watched the black dragon fly back towards the dragon rider castle... which used to be Galbatorix's home. Maybe... Thurinen said. She still wondered where Shruiken had gone.

(how about Laina and Thurinen worked for Galbatorix before he died... and Thurinen had a thingy for Shruiken. But she knows he is not dead. Hes just hiding.)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 am

{say what?!?}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 am

(*takes very deep breath*) maybe thurinen and laina worked for balby BEFORE he died and stuff... then they were captured by the dragon peeps and were turned good... um yeah)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:02 pm

{Balby? I was thinking of putting Lainago up with Mist's Dad Wink}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

(Galby... Galbatorix......... nvm lol your so weird just reply to the post roflol)

(OH and btw, when I come over to your house or you come to mine we are getting a picture taken of us okay?!?!?!?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Midnight climed on to Mist's back as she flew down then diving through the window rolling to a stop infrount of Shadow "right!" Mist said as she landed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: