Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

Midnight sat on the bed whaching as Fryn and Shadow went into the room. "we jumped back in time as well as moving over land. I told Ron to look near some were near you that would take him a day to find you... after I had left." Midnight lyed back down with a sigh. falling to sleep
he does this most of the time, the gems gone he is human dragon rider again. Mist closed her eyes he afects me with his... weakness...so I'm tired with him
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 am

Shadow hadn't understood a word Midnight had said. When Mist spoke she said oh...

Fyrn finished her sentence for her [i]why don't you just contract some energy from his rider sword and put the energy inside him, then you will both be normal[i]

Gwala smiled at Mayko then said "we gonna get moving or just sit round here doing nothing, hey where did your other friends go?"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 am

Annir and Kria appeared again"oh my gosh!"she said, looking at the dragon"congrats Mayko!"she smiled at Mayko and then looked at Gwala"Shadow and the others had to leave.."she said
Kria growled softly at Gwala and then laid down

Mayko looekd over at Kria and Annir and she smiled then petted her dragon happily.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Mist looked up at them "we did."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:26 pm

"...so your saying that it hasn't worked... does he need more energy, ive got plenty in my sword, he can have some, I'll more in later" Shadow said quickly

"where did they go? No wait, sorry, its none of my business." Gwala said
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 am

"honestly..."Annir said with a sigh"i don't know"

Mayko sat down, not caring what they were talking about she got a stick with a few leaves hanging it, dangling it infront of the baby dragona dn it tried to grab it. Mayko smiled and moved it away and started playing a game with it

[sweet as pic laura]
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 am

"NO!!" Mist said. "he drained his sword dry in a minut ,and there was enugh in there for an army, the gem is gone but his body is weak even though its not draining energy from him." Mist was angry, didn't she think.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:53 am

"Oh..." said Gwala

Shadow didn't know what to say, so Fyrn replied "Is there anything we can do?"

(oooh can Gwala be a shape shifter)
(and thanks, a friend on deviant art did it for me and so I am going to make her some animated icons, she just needs to tell me which of her characters and then I will edit some sprite sheets and animate them ^^)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 am

Mist sighed puting her head on the ground "nothing I can think of, he is nearly through it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

thats good... hey are you okay? Fyrn said gently, nudging Mist with his nose
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 am

"just tiered" mist said "he is nealy ready a hour or so he is gonea be jumping all over the place,"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

"yeah.."Annir muttered then looked at Mayko and the baby dragon then at Kria
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 am

ok Fyrn said. Shadow said "shouldn't we tell the others that we are 3 days in the future?"

Gwala, still crossed legged on the ground looked into the sky. It was dark and the full moon was massive. that was quick Gwala thought to herself
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

Annir sighed and she sat down, leaning against Kria... After a while she noticed the baby dragon asleep close to Mayko, who had crawled onto Gwala's lap and fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Gwala looked at Mayko and stroked her hair. Then she looked at Annir and said "so you got any powers?"

(btw Dante is dead and his dragon is looking for Gwala(the eye in my avatar, silver female dragon with blue/grey eyes with gold(my eyes, shes me)))
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Mist chukled "you mean the Midnight tryed to cach up with you all? I guess so"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Shadow tried to connect with Annir's mind, but she was too far away. "Its no good, there too far away!"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 am

Annir sighed and looked at Gwala again"some"she said, not really wanting to talk about it
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:36 am

Mist thought for a minute "try now" merging her mind and theres to gether
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 am

Gwala nodded, she didn't have any powers...

"Okay" Shadow said. She mergered her mind with Fyrn and Mist and called out to Annir's mind "Annir???
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 am

Annir jumped, not expecting that 'Shadow?'
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:29 pm

"Fyrn and Mist too." Mist added for fun.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Annir sighed 'hi' she said
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 pm

"yeah we are kinda in a situation... Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   The Inheritence RPG! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: