Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cooltime17

cooltime17

Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} Empty
PostSubject: Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}   Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 am

name:Lainalagos {mean free fire}
sex: female
dosn't like fighhting but Is great a sword and magic.
and can tell you a lot

Last edited by cooltime17 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}   Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:21 am

name: Thurinen (means secret water)
colour: silver
eye colour: blue/grey with gold around the pupils

Thurinen has a motherly personality and is very protective of Lainalagos, who she nicknamed Laina. When the dragon riders fell, Thurinen and Lainalagos weren't involved because Thurinen had just hatched.

Thurinen is a different species of dragon. She is from the far unexplored north. When Laina was younger, she cast a spell to summon the dragon egg that would hatch for her and Thurinen's egg from a dragons den teleported to Laina.

Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} 33omziu

Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} Thurinen_RAWR____coloured_by_LozzaWaterBender

Last edited by Lozza on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}   Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 am

Nice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}   Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:22 am

lololol ^^
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}   Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David} Empty

Back to top Go down

Lainalagos and her dragon. {joint Laura and David}
Page 1 of 1