Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwala.....................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

Gwala..................... Empty
PostSubject: Gwala.....................   Gwala..................... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 am

Character's name: Gwala

Character's age: 23

Character's attitude: she is very feisty and doesn't like it when she doesn't get her own way.

Character's Race: Human

Character's allegiance: Neutral

Weapons: Dagger

Other Info: She is Mayko's real mother

History: Gwala was born in the city of Teirm to Janna and Thane. Her father Thane has been a black smith all of his life. When Gwala was five years old her mother died of a rare illness. So she lived with her father until she was old enough to move out. When Gwala lived with Thane, he taught her the art of black smithing and she forged her own dagger. When she was 16 she started going out with Dante, who is 3 years older than her. Her father did not approve at first but Dante grew on him. When Gwala was 18, she got pregnant with Dante's child. When she was just about to tell him and Thane, both the men had to go and aid the Varden for the final battle.

Gwala moved in with her best friend Lilith and her husband Tobias. Soon her daughter was born and Gwala called the baby girl Mayko. She tried to look after Mayko with the help of Lilith but she couldn't cope. So in the dead of night, she wrote a note for Lilith and Tobias to take care of Mayko, she stole some of Tobias's clothes and crept into the night. Gwala stole a horse from the stable and galloped off into the night. She went to Surda and started a new life. She pretended to be a young man so she could get a job as a black smith because that was the only thing she knew. Gwala used a fake name. She chose the same name as her father. Thane. After 5 years of being a black smith she got a letter and it said that Lilith and Tobias had died in a fire. Gwala immediatly left Surda and returned to Teirm. A street begger told her that he had seen a fair haired girl run towards the Spine.

Gwala..................... 180px-Ff3luneth

Gwala

Gwala..................... Final_Fantasy_3___IngusxLuneth_by_lainnocence

Gwala and Dante

Gwala..................... 403510-ingus_large

Dante

Gwala..................... 351px-Refia

Janna(before she died)

Gwala..................... 300px-Angeal_Hewley

Thane

Last edited by Lozza on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Gwala.....................   Gwala..................... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am

thats sad :'(
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Gwala.....................   Gwala..................... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am

yea I know.... :'( but our characters have to make her HAPPY
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwala.....................   Gwala..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwala.....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Characters :: Post your Characters here-
Jump to: