Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

Freya woke up early, her hair a mess and she sat upright quickly. She leapt out of bed, swinging the covers away and she got dressed, and brushed her hair whilst she waited for her toast to pop. She checked the time and groaned. Once the toast popped she pulled it out quickly and let it drop onto the table to cool down whilst she went and made her bed. She then raced downstairs, grabbing the toast and bolting out the door calling"Bye Dad!"
She bolted down the street and up the hill until the poke' lab came into view. She slowed to a walk and noticed a guy standing out the front. She knew he wasn't the proffesor he was too young... maybe the proffor's son?

Takero leant against the wall near the poke' lab and he noticed a young girl running and then slowing to walk as the lab came into view and he groaned. He looked around. He was actually waiting for his Arcanine, Lavi to come back who had wandered away for a walk around the area. Takero knew the proffesor because the proffesor was friends with Takero's parents.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 am

Laura was asleep in her bed. Surrounded be her warm quilt. Then her phone played a very loud tune. She groaned. And sat up. Laura reached over to her phone and turned it off. Wondering why it was going off so early. She swung her legs over the bed, grabbed her clothes from the drawer and went into the bathroom. She came out 10 minutes later in her clothes. Then Laura went down stairs.

"Shouldn't you be goign to the Pokemon lab?" Her mother asked who was eating bacon and eggs.

"Shit!" Laura cried out. She grabbed a peice of bacon from her mothers plate and raced out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 am

soon after Takero noticed another girl who looked around 15 or 16 and wondered why she was here...he then saw Lavi, his unordinarly large Aracanine and they walked into the lab together.

Freya saw the large Arcanine and blinked then walked into the lab once she got there. She noticed the boy was with the proffesor and she stood where she was quietly, waiting, but she was on edge with excitement
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 am

Laura raced down the street. Eating her piece of bacon on the way. She saw the lab up ahead. Laura breathed hard, she really had to get fit. Finally she made it. She skidded to a halt. She stuffed the remaining bacon into her mouth and walked through the double doors.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 am

the proffesor saw Freya and Laura and nodded at Takero who stood aside. The proffesor walked up to them with a welcoming smile"welcome to my lab!"he said"you girls must be here for your new pokemon, am i right?"
Freya nodded"i am"she said not trying to hide the excitement in her voice
"and you...?"the proffesor asked looking at Laura

Takero watched the prffesor and the two girls silently
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 am

Laura nodded silently. She was still tired from the run.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 am

"right this way then"the proffesor said and started walking to where three poke'balls laid. He let them all come out and a pikachu a bagon and a squirtle appeared"which one would you like?"he asked the girls

Freya lit up and she instantly said"pikachu!"then she looked at Laua, hoping she wanted one of the others..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 am

Laura followed the Professor. She looked at the squirtle who looked really exited, but the Bagon was just sitting down, looking out the window. Laura said "The Bagon"
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 am

the squirtle's hopes died then and it hid in it's shell, depressed..

the proffesor sighed softly and palced a ahnd on the squirtle's shell"okay"he said and returned the two pokemon back to their poke'balls and gave the pikachu to Freya and the bagon to Laura"try calling them out"he said

Takero walked up next to the proffesor with Lavi by his side and he watched the two girls, wondering if their pokemon would be excited or depise it and not listen..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 am

Laura looked at the squirtle with a sympathatic look. She took the pokeball from the professor. "C'mon out Bagon, don't be scared." The pokeball opened and Bagon appeared back on the table.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 am

"come on out, Pikachu!"Freya said happily and the pikachu appeared, looking excited and happy. It looked at Freya and leapt into her arms

"seems like the pikachu will listen to you"Takero said then looked at Bagon.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 am

Bagon glanced nervously at Laura then looked away. Laura bent down to the Bagon's eye level and said "hi Bagon I'm Laura.."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 am

the proffesor explaned everything he needed to and gave them each 5 poke'balls he then ooked at another table which pokedexs laid. 2 blue, 2 red, 2 green, 2 pink and one that was yellow"choose one"the proffesor said and Freya took the yellow one. She then looked at Laura and asked"you don't mind if i take the yellow do you?"she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 am

"no" said Laura, taking one of the green ones. Bagon looked up at laura from the table and said "bagon!" Laura looked at Bagon "wana come with me?" bagon nodded and said "bagon gon" and he jumped into Laura's arms
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Freya smiled and looked at the pikachu. Once they were done with everything they needed to get/learn Freya walked out the lab.

the proffesor said bye and then walked off

Takero walked out the lab with Lavi following him. He then started walking down one of the paths..
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:22 pm

When the professor had gone. Laura walked passed the table where Squirtles pokeball lay and as quickly as she could Laura slipped the pokeball into the jacket pocket and hurried out of the room holding Bagon in her arms.

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts 2ec3cdy
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Freya noticed Laura coming out of the lab and she walked over to her"hi!"she said cheerfully"I'm Freya!"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

"Laura" she replied smiling. Bagon said "Bagon!" Laura quickly glanced at her pocket to make sure Squirtles pokeball wasn't bulging to much.
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Freya said cheerfully and then looked at pikachu as he said"Pikachu!" She looked over at Takero and Lavi who were walking off and she sighed softly. She wanted to say hello...
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

"I'm sorry how old are you?" Laura asked. Bagon looked at the buldge in Laura's pocket in curiosity
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

"i'm nearly 13"Freya replied looking at Laura"and you...? you look around 15"

pikachu noticed bagon looking at something and followed his gaze to the bulge where a poke'ball was and he stared at it saying"pika pika pi!"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

"yeah, just turned 15 last month." Laura smiled. Then she noticed Pikachu was staring at the pokeball and said "I'd better go start catching pokemon then."

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts A9mnti
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm

"can i come?"Freya asked

Takero stopped and he suddenly turned around and walked over to the girls."stay here"he said to Freya then grabbed Laura's arm and led her away when he stopped he turned and looked at her"you took squirtle"he said, seriously. Then after a moment he said"just make sure the proffesor doesn't find out. if he asks i can say i took it. He won't care then"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Laura nodded then she got pulled away by Takero. "He wont guess it was me, he was out of the room when I took her... I think it's a her..."
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm

"it is."Takero said with a smile"anyway. For now How about we stay together until your pokemon get stronger?"that way you won't be in too much danger from wild pokemon"for once he wasn't thinking about himself and actually of someone else. He looked over at Freya who was standing impatiently and talking to her new pokemon, pikachu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts   Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP - The Journey Starts
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Other RPG's :: Pokemon RPG-
Jump to: