Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

David walked down the path to Ba Sing Se. werily david whiped his head "why didn't I get a map of this place." David said befor sitting down on one side of the path then lit a fire befor making camp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 am

[i hate spell check it pees me off!]

Jess looked over at the the others and called back"no thank you!" and she sat down infront of her fire.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 am

"Hmm" David thought for a minute, "doesn't she seem a bit nervics to you," he said to Laura.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:43 pm

"I honestly don't blame her" Laura said as she sat on the ground crossed legged infront of David, with her back to Jess.
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 am

"well bender have been diserpering, not the strong ones mind you," David said, "thats why I got myself a foces staff, I can make you one if you want." he then offered
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Laura frowned... "What the heck is a forces staff???"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 am

"It maximises your ability," David explained, "you saw how bad I was, whach this." David put one end of the stick on the ground quickly a ice bubble formed around them the pick them up off the ground. "I can keep this up for more the a day, but I get bord." {the ice is see though
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am

"....right....." Laura said... "I can do that without a stupid stick... and with earth..."
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:00 pm

David smiled "OK miss prove it" then he made the ice diserpear leavening them in the air. they went that high up. but it was heap to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm

"Your on!" said Laura, jumping to her feet. "Bending battle?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:52 pm

{you falling, not siting on the ground Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 pm

{{I dont get it, he only had the ice around him self... ok its around laura too watev)

Laura yelled as she fell through the air, back towards the ground. She landed on her feet surprisingly. A wall of dust surrounded her. When the dust cleared there where fissures in the ground. She gritted her teeth and stood up. She folded her arms and rose them into the air. A massive earth pillar rose under neath her.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

David looked up at her "it's ment to be hoverning and a ball around you." David glanced at the fire bender
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

Laura had no idea what this kid was talking about. She stood up on her earth pillar and said "I think your a bit crazy in the head..."

(LOL im confused...)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 am

David sighed "I made a ice ball around us not a piller" David taped the piller with his stick then jumping back when it colapsed "wow, are you ok?" he asked waving at the dust
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Laura was still confused as she landed on the ground. Cracks appeared in the ground. "How d'you do that with that stick... that aint suposed to happen"

(btw dyou think that out characters should be double benders? and their second ability is our horoscope??? david-leo-fire jess-tauras-earth laura-pisces-water)
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

[no way... for one i'd refuse to have earth as anoher bending... and two are other reasons..]

Jess watched them and shook her head. They were completely nuts!
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 pm

(you can have another element.)

Laura caught the eye of the fire girl and stopped
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:16 pm

David fround "you know I swear I saw a fire spark, but I'm a water bender, unless..."David looked up at the fire bender. "Is it just me or Is she fovering on a fire disk?"
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

(no power play)

"dont change the subject... did you just say that you saw a fire spark?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:43 pm

{power play?}

David looked back."yea makes no scence to me. but... my Dad is a water priest and hates fire people, he alway had a reference to fire when he talk about her, not nice things."
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:23 am

"her?"

(you said what jess's character was doing, thats power play, you can only control your character not other peoples)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:00 pm

"Sory," David looked around it was dark, realy dark "I think I'll turn in for to night." David went to a rold up mat spreaded it out near the fire and lyded down faceing away from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the game   Avatar: the game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2