Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnights excaipe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cooltime17

cooltime17

Midnights excaipe Empty
PostSubject: Midnights excaipe   Midnights excaipe EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Midnight breathed deeply "Are you erady?" he asked Mist who was sitting on his shoulder Yes her voice ecowed in his head looking down he saw his body disserpire "lets do this" Midnight cairfully walk out of the cave in to a tunnle Blood elves walking up and down the tunnle Midnight sliped through the tunles till they reach the mouth of the system opening out to a bare, snow covered land scape Run!! Mit said I can't keep up much longer Midnight
run fast Blood elves scriming behind him shouting stop, following a paath that led away from them Midnight rushed down hill his rags flapping in the wind doing nothing agenst the cold, Rounding a corner Midnight stoped dead in this trakes, it was a dead end, "there they are," a voice shouted out behind him.
Midnight paniced and exposed him self to the magic stream using it to get the as far as posible away, hold on a presence said stoping Midnight and Mist's free fall though the stream Here take this, Midnight felt something atach to his body and stream in to his mind you'll need this, now off you go
Midnight felt him self fall again then a flash and hi was standing at the base of a moutain rige drest in black close with a bear fur cape and bag of food, and the Knoligne to speake the Anchent beast tounge long for gotten by all...

the end Cool
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Admin
Lozza

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

Midnights excaipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnights excaipe   Midnights excaipe EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 am

you spelt escape wrong lol ^^
Back to top Go down
https://adurna.forumotion.com
cooltime17

cooltime17

Midnights excaipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnights excaipe   Midnights excaipe EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 am

Shut up l:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnights excaipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnights excaipe   Midnights excaipe Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnights excaipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Fan :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: